Mea Culpa!

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Hi Guys!!Welcome to my world of literary expressions. A bit about me first - I am a researcher by profession, an observer by design and an author by choice. I have various interests of which I find human behavior the most interesting.There are many things (small and big) that I come across as a result of meeting and speaking to various people. I call them, the 'flavor of life'. This blog is my way of penning down my experiences with life, on a variety of subjects. This blog is in no way meant to be a great literary piece...This is just a vent to my observations and experiences. Happy Reading!!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

standing at the crossroads, our paths cross,
crossroads of expectations, duty and honour,
I, swinging like a pendulum,
come to a screeching halt.....
what is it that stings me???
Ah!finally reality bites.....
I open my eyes to a grotesque morning,
the angry sun blinding me,
It hits my gut, I run out of breath....
am I or am I not,
am I real or am I an illusion??
May be, I see things the way I thought they would be...
Again, reality bites...
I will come back,,,,surely...
but till then....
why not enjoy a few moments of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment